Friday 21 February 2014

A DAY OF REST

In the last blog I mentioned the 'W' building. Along with the table sports, that building is in the top right.
Not so much to remember from today but the Cathedral was very busy as always with a queue snaking half way around the perimeter of the this ever so slightly popular attraction. The entertainment in the small park opposite the entrance was the massive bubble man. This one reminded me strangely of the Spanish economy, if you see what I mean!
How about a time lapse of the same thing. The kids there were thoroughly enjoying it. Something to do instead of getting ratty in the queue on the other side of the road. 
I am near the end of my stay in Barcelona and heading for Madrid on a 7am bus. Hopefully this evening's rain wont persist and early walk to the bus station will not be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment